My Morning Routine: How Successful People Start Every Day Inspired
I’m the co-author of My Morning Routine (Portfolio/Penguin) in which Benjamin Spall and I interviewed today’s most talented creatives and businesspeople, including three-time Olympic gold medalist Rebecca Soni, Twitter co-founder Biz Stone, and retired U.S. Army General Stanley McChrystal, to share their secrets to unlocking greater energy, focus, and calm—starting first thing in the morning.
The book has been chosen as one of Amazon’s best business books of 2018, one of the Financial Times books of the month upon release, and one of Business Insider’s best business books to read this summer. You can order it online or purchase it from your local bookstore.
Alongside English, My Morning Routine is currently available in Chinese (Complex), Chinese (Simplified), German, and Russian. It is soon to be published in Arabic, Azerbaijani, Korean, Vietnamese, and more.
- DIY NAS with OMV, SnapRAID, MergerFS, and Disk Encryption
- Pi-hole and OpenVPN for More Privacy and Security
- Book Announcement
- MMR Insights: Product Evolution
- Don’t Blindly Use Libraries
- Climate Data for over 100 Cities
- Dealing With the Loss of a Parent
- My Backup Strategy
- How to Setup PHP & MySQL on Mac OS X
- How to Force Mac OS X Sync & Backup
- How I Developed a Social Network in Two Weeks